I pride myself on the customer service I provide to every single client. From your first inquiry to product delivery, I will walk with you through the entire process, to ensure your photography experience is a great one.
1. Contact Me. The first step is to contact Corie via the Contact link at the top of every page or by clicking here. Fill out the form and I will get back to you as soon as possible (almost always within 24 hours). Make sure to check your spam folder if you haven’t heard from me.
2. Free Consultation (optional). Before you make the decision to book a newborn photographer, I think it is so important to meet the person you are considering. I encourage each of my clients to take advantage of the free pre-consult meeting I offer. This meeting allows you the opportunity to meet me, see the studio, ask questions, check out art products, and get started on planning your session! I would love to chat about your needs – what type of session interests you, what images you love most, what products are you hoping to purchase, etc. I’m truly invested in providing you the best photography experience possible and that starts with this meeting.
3. Pay Your Retainer. Your session will be officially scheduled when you submit the $200 non-refundable session retainer, along with a signed contract. Your session balance is due on session day, and depends on which session type you choose.
4. Schedule and Attend your Session. If you are booking a newborn session, I will add your due date on my calendar as a tentative date and wait to hear from you soon after baby arrives. At that point we will schedule a firm session date. Once you arrive at your session, just leave it to me! You can relax while I take care of everything. I want your photography experience to be a great one. Make sure to check out my Behind The Scenes video here.
5. Choose your Digital Images. Your newborn session comes with a set number of digital images. 4-5 days after your session, you will receive a proofing gallery of your best images (watermarked and unedited). You will have 5 days to choose your favorite images. You may also purchase additional digital images at this time. Once your selections are made, I will edit your chosen images and send you a new gallery with download instructions. Turnaround time is typically 7-14 days.
6. Boutique Art Products. Upon receiving your final online gallery, you will also have access to my prints and art products. Our gorgeous, heirloom quality products are thoughtfully chosen and designed for you. Make sure to check out all your options while you’re at the studio for your session. If your session is on location, please feel free to schedule a quick appointment to stop by the studio and see everything in person. Click here to check out our Product Guide.