I offer several session options to create the perfect portrait gallery for you. Below you will find a brief explanation of each session type to help you decide what will work best for you. Please visit the Investment page to learn more about pricing for each type of session.
- Newborn Sessions can include parents and siblings, or can just focus on baby (depends on session type you choose)
- 1-3 hour session
- Online proofing gallery
- Newborn Sessions take place in my fully-dedicated home studio in Hudson.
- Sessions are best done within 21 days after birth, with 5-14 days being ideal. To ensure your spot, please be sure to contact me before your third trimester.
- 3 months and older
- Studio or Outdoors (outdoors May through October only)
- 30-45 minute session
- Please contact me for more information and special pricing!
- Ask about our First Year Collection: this 3-session package is the perfect way to capture all of those milestones!
- Best done around 30-34 weeks
- Studio or Outdoors
- Maternity gowns available for your use – check out our Maternity Client Closet!
- Available at a discount if booked in conjunction with a Newborn Session
- Deluxe Session or Petite Session offered
- Individual and Couple/Family Portraits are welcome
- Immediate families only, up to 6 people
- Family sessions are only available outdoors (not in studio), May through October
- May include any combination of portraits you would like: whole group, individuals, parents, kids, etc
- I have a list of preferred locations, but welcome your ideas
High School Senior Session:
- 1-2 hour session (multiple outfit changes allowed)
- 1-2 locations within time frame
- I have a list of preferred locations, but welcome your ideas (no extra charge for locations within 20 minutes of Hudson)